Power Tool Fittings Customized by powder metallurgy manufacturers
Powder metallurgy originated in more than 3000 BC.The first method of making iron was essentially powder metallurgy.
1) there are always pores in the product;
2) the strength of ordinary powder metallurgy products is lower than the corresponding forgings or castings (about 20%~30% lower);
3) Because the fluidity of the powder in the forming process is far less than that of the liquid metal, the structure and shape of the product is limited to a certain extent;
4) the pressure required for forming is high, so the products are limited by the capacity of pressing equipment;
5) the high cost of pressing die, generally only applicable to batch or mass production.
Metal powder: the quality of the final product is difficult to control freely;Metal powder is expensive;Powder does not comply with the law of hydraulics, so that the shape of the product structure has a certain limit.