Good quality Iron Dust Powder - Power Tool Fittings – Xuanyi
Good quality Iron Dust Powder - Power Tool Fittings – Xuanyi Detail:
Powder metallurgy originated in more than 3000 BC.The first method of making iron was essentially powder metallurgy.
1) there are always pores in the product;
2) the strength of ordinary powder metallurgy products is lower than the corresponding forgings or castings (about 20%~30% lower);
3) Because the fluidity of the powder in the forming process is far less than that of the liquid metal, the structure and shape of the product is limited to a certain extent;
4) the pressure required for forming is high, so the products are limited by the capacity of pressing equipment;
5) the high cost of pressing die, generally only applicable to batch or mass production.
Metal powder: the quality of the final product is difficult to control freely;Metal powder is expensive;Powder does not comply with the law of hydraulics, so that the shape of the product structure has a certain limit.
1) Pressuring machine: often need to use expensive strong press
2) Die pressing: it is a consumable product with high cost
3) sintering furnace
4) Powder is easy to oxidize, and it takes a long time to mix
5) The size and shape of products are limited.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We usually continually offer you the most conscientious consumer services, along with the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These initiatives include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Good quality Iron Dust Powder - Power Tool Fittings – Xuanyi , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jordan, Dubai, Boston, To keep the leading position in our industry, we never stop challenging the limitation in all aspects to create the ideal products. In his way, We can enrich our life style and promote a better living environment for the global community.
By Christine from Anguilla - 2018.11.02 11:11
This manufacturers not only respected our choice and requirements, but also gave us a lot of good suggestions, ultimately， we successfully completed the procurement tasks.
By Grace from Congo - 2018.02.12 14:52